YikEs

mintylegend

15 March 2014
England
i really dont know what to say. My names joey, and i have played edawg from i believe 2013 to 2016. damn my childhood was spent just talking and building. Im not ashmed to say I spent my time on here, because I thoroughly enjoyed it. I guess im making this post just to let whoever knew me know that I’m doing very well, I’m happy and I miss the simpler times. Fr though if you do know me please hmu because I would really like to speak to my old friends.

DoogiePC
DoogiePC
Owner

DoogiePC

Verified ✓
Owner
9 January 2015
DoogiePC
DoogiePC
Owner
i really dont know what to say. My names joey, and i have played edawg from i believe 2013 to 2016. damn my childhood was spent just talking and building. Im not ashmed to say I spent my time on here, because I thoroughly enjoyed it. I guess im making this post just to let whoever knew me know that I’m doing very well, I’m happy and I miss the simpler times. Fr though if you do know me please hmu because I would really like to speak to my old friends.
Welcome back, remember to check out C2 for lots of old plots.

28 January 2014
Florida, USA
Welcome back, Joey!

I played EDawg878 around that time, too. I hope that you find that your time is enjoyed here as well on the revamped EDawg878. PM me if you need anything! <3