YikEs

_itzmejoey_

15 March 2014
England
Gamertag
null
PSN ID
null
i really dont know what to say. My names joey, and i have played edawg from i believe 2013 to 2016. damn my childhood was spent just talking and building. Im not ashmed to say I spent my time on here, because I thoroughly enjoyed it. I guess im making this post just to let whoever knew me know that I’m doing very well, I’m happy and I miss the simpler times. Fr though if you do know me please hmu because I would really like to speak to my old friends.

DoogiePC

Owner
9 January 2015
i really dont know what to say. My names joey, and i have played edawg from i believe 2013 to 2016. damn my childhood was spent just talking and building. Im not ashmed to say I spent my time on here, because I thoroughly enjoyed it. I guess im making this post just to let whoever knew me know that I’m doing very well, I’m happy and I miss the simpler times. Fr though if you do know me please hmu because I would really like to speak to my old friends.
Welcome back, remember to check out C2 for lots of old plots.

michaelmode

Staff Manager
28 January 2014
Florida, USA
Gamertag
Masterglue
PSN ID
GLue_Mastergle
Welcome back, Joey!

I played EDawg878 around that time, too. I hope that you find that your time is enjoyed here as well on the revamped EDawg878. PM me if you need anything! <3