Recruiting WhiteVanMans

Nzno

2 June 2018

-+-
Howdy! It's your friendly neighbourhood White Van Mans, and we're here to make your dreams a reality.
If you wanna join our quality, worldwide network of builders, just comment with one of the plots you have built and add nav#5905 on discord [this is required, if you don't have discord, leave].

Here's one example of our work [more than one can cause seizures in epileptics].
-+-

-+-
Our current members are:
TheRiceLord_
Naaav
Nzno
natallie
FerrusMqnus
ohdqddy
Jordxvn

[Be aware that this is a joke team that is more geared towards building useless crap]

Last edited:

Naaav

29 March 2015
ur nans house
lovely team!
I've worked with these guys on one project so far and I immediately fell in love with their work ethic, charisma, and amazing skills. Frankly, joining this build team was one of the best decisions I've made in my time on Edawg, and I simply cannot recommend a better build team!

If you're looking for a well-structured, organised and overall fantastic build team, I would highly advise you to join the WhiteManVans.

Nzno

2 June 2018
lovely team!
I've worked with these guys on one project so far and I immediately fell in love with their work ethic, charisma, and amazing skills. Frankly, joining this build team was one of the best decisions I've made in my time on Edawg, and I simply cannot recommend a better build team!

If you're looking for a well-structured, organised and overall fantastic build team, I would highly advise you to join the WhiteManVans.
Thanks my g. Always lookin out for ya.