[Un-official event] Reach the Reactor !

• The server website is currently under construction, some parts may not be added or working yet.

LordDeadDemon

Nov 22, 2019
Urgle
Urgle
I'm doing a major event on Saturday 6:00 PM UTC !

Gameplay :

You will have to escape the Great Mansion using a secret passage, enter the Laboratory, and then find and activate the Reactor. The first group there WINS !

Infos :

This escape game takes time (30-60 mins). The game starts at 6-10 players, and the first team at the Reactor wins. You MUST team with someone, but you CAN'T spoil the areas to others teams.

Some things may require teamwork and cooperation.

Rules :

You can't use commands, glitch through the blocks (using chairs for example) and /tpa to others, unless he/she is on your team. And most importantly, NO ENDERPEARLS ! Breaking one of these rules will result in an instant ban. You have been warned.

Also, do not lock yourself in something like a control room with a crucial lever, because this blocks other teams and it is forbidden.

Prizes :

Remind yourself that this event is not official, so i can't give you tiers and so. The only thing I offer is free help. Remember it's supposed to be fun.

If you have any questions, put them in the comment section.

Last edited:

Mireiia

Sr-Moderator
Nov 18, 2019
The Netherlands
Mireiia
Mireiia
SrMod-Events
i saw saturday and got scared but phew it's 6pm utc bc karaoke is at 9 or 10pm utc this saturday and i got scared it'd be at the same time

LordDeadDemon

Nov 22, 2019
Urgle
Urgle
i saw saturday and got scared but phew it's 6pm utc bc karaoke is at 9 or 10pm utc this saturday and i got scared it'd be at the same time
Good to hear that. I could just move the event to sunday, but since there's nothing overlapping it's ok.

LordDeadDemon

Nov 22, 2019
Urgle
Urgle
A small update on the prizes :

1st : Custom decorative trophy + free help + Lab renamed to your name
2nd : Custom decorative trophy + free help
3rd : Custom decorative trophy

By 1st/2nd/3rd, i mean groups.

LordDeadDemon

Nov 22, 2019
Urgle
Urgle
The event is starting in 10 minutes ! Make sure to choose a team name and your partner.

EDIT : Since there was a limited amount of players, i did 2 teams of three. Results :

1st : Paperkids - wins a golden effigy of his head.
2nd : the Shredded Cheese team (code2glitch, cloudedskyes) - wins argent effigies of their heads
3rd : the Those Red Mod Socks team (Eralious, myemmagination, Birthday_) - wins bronze effigies of their heads.

The lab was renamed to "Paperkids" as promised.

Last edited: