There's a problem with me...

afrqid

4 February 2019
New York, New York0
Heya ! So, I have a problem, every world that I have been invited to except 2 which is mine and creepersurfer55, I get removed when the owner didn't remove me... Can someone help me out here. It's an actual problem. One second I'll be mining and the next second I'll be booted off the world...

lukeyred

Shrimp
Verified ✓
Admin
30 June 2013
Somewhere cold!
PSN ID
lukeyred2
Hi afrqid, I'm so sorry for this inconvenience. I'm going to need a couple more details: Which server was this on? Who owns the worlds in which you were removed from? Did the owner go offline when you were booted?

Thank you so much, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Lukeyred

afrqid

4 February 2019
New York, New York0
Hi afrqid, I'm so sorry for this inconvenience. I'm going to need a couple more details: Which server was this on? Who owns the worlds in which you were removed from? Did the owner go offline when you were booted?

Thank you so much, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Lukeyred
Of course, this was on survival 1, EDawg of course. The worlds I were removed from was myemmagination's and I forgot the username of the other but I know it begun with XxKrafter_ , the first one was offline before during and after the reboot, and then the second one I didn't get removed during the reboot I got removed after the reboot but the owner was still online and said they didn't remove me.