The CAPS restriction is a bit too much TBH

1 April 2016
PSN ID
ibra0831
The title says it all. I think the CAPS restriction is a bit too much. Sometimes you just need to say something in CAPS.

Mireiia

22 April 2019
The Netherlands
I get what you're trying to say here, but imagine if the caps restriction wasn't there. You know what would happen? Chat would be one big chaos, because a whole lot of people like to type in caps. I get that you sometimes just have to type in caps, like believe me, I get it, but not everyone uses it just for that. We don't really want chat to turn into chaos, do we?

tay848

5 December 2013
Concerts
www.theonesyouforgot.com
I see your point of view and I also am looking at it from a staff's perspective.

If the caps restriction was not there, chat would be really spammy and intense. Sometimes, you have to type in caps to show a point, but also it could feel like you are yelling at another player. For example: "Get off my plot" is wAY different than "GET OFF MY PLOT". You see the difference? We are trying to make chat a safe place for all and in addition, it could feel spammy. I also agree with @Mireiia in that no one wants to handle a chaos chat. Therefore we must take measures to prevent that.

1 April 2016
PSN ID
ibra0831
I get what you're trying to say here, but imagine if the caps restriction wasn't there. You know what would happen? Chat would be one big chaos, because a whole lot of people like to type in caps. I get that you sometimes just have to type in caps, like believe me, I get it, but not everyone uses it just for that. We don't really want chat to turn into chaos, do we?
I see your point of view and I also am looking at it from a staff's perspective.

If the caps restriction was not there, chat would be really spammy and intense. Sometimes, you have to type in caps to show a point, but also it could feel like you are yelling at another player. For example: "Get off my plot" is wAY different than "GET OFF MY PLOT". You see the difference? We are trying to make chat a safe place for all and in addition, it could feel spammy. I also agree with @Mireiia in that no one wants to handle a chaos chat. Therefore we must take measures to prevent that.
What if the CAPS restriction only stopped you if there are more than 5 letters?