Recruiting Team Ingrad.

22 June 2015
Gamertag
xKUximaTURTLE
PSN ID
xKUxTURTLE
HEY!

So as some of you may know, coming from my other thread, I am trying to form a build team called "Team Ingrad." Named after the project I have set up for this team to handle. If you are interested in joining, I will leave a format of how to send in applications below.

Application Format: (and example).

Ign: FixedHeart.

Any previous build teams: Team Augmentum.

Are you a very busy person? Yes. I have a morning job and driving school in the afternoon.

Talent: Terraforming.

Show some of your works: https://imgur.com/a/fJqlH https://imgur.com/a/u0E3M

How well do you do working as a team? Quite well. I used to build with all of my previous team at the same time.

-

That's it.

Thank you for reading this. I will try to respond to applications as quickly as possible.

-Thomas. (Ign: FixedHeart)

Syx

15 August 2015
Kaladesh
Ign: Syx/Altrui

Any previous build teams: Yes, but none too prominent. (I don't remember the names.)

Are you a very busy person? No. I barely have anything to do.

Talent: Small-scale houses/similar buildings.

Show some of your works: https://imgur.com/a/VlmmpDL

How well do you do working as a team? I don't know. I think I'm OK.

22 June 2015
Gamertag
xKUximaTURTLE
PSN ID
xKUxTURTLE
Ign: Syx/Altrui

Any previous build teams: Yes, but none too prominent. (I don't remember the names.)

Are you a very busy person? No. I barely have anything to do.

Talent: Small-scale houses/similar buildings.

Show some of your works: https://imgur.com/a/VlmmpDL

How well do you do working as a team? I don't know. I think I'm OK.
Accepted. Welcome to the team. I will need someone with good house designs. Sadly... yesterday, my laptop stopped working and won't turn on. I hope to be getting a new one today so I can add you to the team discord and trust you to the plot. There is a good chance I won't have a new laptop for a few days. But if I'm lucky, I'll have it by the end of the day.

12 June 2018
Ign: Mrkill_switch

Any previous build teams: no

Are you a very busy person? No

Talent: decorating

Show some of your works: i don't have any

How well do you do working as a team? Pretty good the only reason im not good is if i get called something bad

-

22 June 2015
Gamertag
xKUximaTURTLE
PSN ID
xKUxTURTLE
Ign: Mrkill_switch

Any previous build teams: no

Are you a very busy person? No

Talent: decorating

Show some of your works: i don't have any

How well do you do working as a team? Pretty good the only reason im not good is if i get called something bad

-
Before I consider this application, I would like to see some of your work. Maybe at your plot or make something and send me a message with the link.

Novoidusa

21 July 2017
your imagination
Gamertag
no
Ign: tallstxr_

Any previous build teams: None

Are you a very busy person? No not usually.

Talent: Nearly everything. I'm bad at modern builds.

Show some of your works: Ah, but I don't currently have any. I'll get started and edit this post ASAP.

How well do you do working as a team? Quite well. I used to build with all of my previous team at the same time.

22 June 2015
Gamertag
xKUximaTURTLE
PSN ID
xKUxTURTLE
Is this project still ongoing?
It is, although, I have taken a little break from Minecraft and the plot is probably gone in which I started it. So I better check if I actually still have it. Do you ask because you want to help?

Aalhond

Builder Extraordinaire
19 June 2014
Team Fycius
twitter.com
Gamertag
Aalhond
It is, although, I have taken a little break from Minecraft and the plot is probably gone in which I started it. So I better check if I actually still have it. Do you ask because you want to help?
Mostly because I'm interested in what the plot looks like now. If you want to trick me into building for you, you gotta ask me online ;)

22 June 2015
Gamertag
xKUximaTURTLE
PSN ID
xKUxTURTLE
Mostly because I'm interested in what the plot looks like now. If you want to trick me into building for you, you gotta ask me online ;)
Unfortunately I had to restart the project. You see, it turns out I was gone for to long and lost the plot. I have the general map design on my plot again, but I have not progressed. If you are interested in helping me, which I would greatly appreciate from a Team Fycius member and Warp Builder, please, pm me or, if you see me online, pop in to my plot and we can talk.

Thank you.