Recruiting Team Fycius - This is the correct thread

broodpudding

Forum Master
8 May 2013
The Netherlands

Hello and welcome to the new new new Fycius.
Team Fycius is a group of highly talented builders from around the globe, who aim to achieve their absolute best in building. We are constantly on the lookout for fantastic builders to join our ranks, and are always looking to improve ourselves while the team grows.
This thread includes the first steps on applying to our team.
Best of luck to all applicants.

EXAMINATION PROCEDURE

Examinations will be one of the main factors that determine whether or not that you will pass and become a member of the team. The exam is a relatively simple process. Create a building or structure that shows us your worth as builder. We like to distinguish between three building arts; terrain, organics and architecture. To improve your chances, you should consider showcasing all three arts in your application. The examination will be carried out by one or more members of the team, and will include surveying the plot you choose for examination.
You don't have to be online while this process is taking place.

APPLICATIONS

Wish to apply to Team Fycius? Please follow the guidelines and use the format stated below.
Please use the correct format. Failure to do so will result in an instant denial of the application.
Skype is mandatory for team communication. If you do not acquire this application, you won't be accepted onto the team.
ALL builds must be your own. Failure to provide only your own images will be an instant blacklist from the whole team. Team builds you have participated in may NOT be used in your portfolio.
Format questions marked with * are questions that must be answered, even if not applicable.
We usually deny players who are members of other Edawg based build teams, although there may be exceptions. If you think there may be a problem regarding this matter, then feel free to message one of the Leaders.
Only apply every 2 weeks.
FORMAT

IGN *:
Previous Names *:
Areas of Expertise *:
Previous Teams *:
Skype/discord *:
Location of examination (Plot Numbers) *:
Portfolio/Images of previous builds:

IMPORTANT LINKS

https://edawg878.com/forum/threads/how-to-terraform-and-colour-using-advanced-worldedit.62727/

PlanetMinecraft

http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/teamfycius/

Twitter
https://twitter.com/TeamFycius

Personal PMC's
https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/Aalhond/
https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/gloryious/
https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/lycqn/

CURRENT ROSTER

broodpudding
Aalhond
Spungs
Jorjy
Nextament_

Lycqn
TSB_BRIT
Naaav
Anlad

Last edited:

Aalhond

Builder Extraordinaire
19 June 2014
Team Fycius
twitter.com
Gamertag
Aalhond
Ingame name: Aalhond
Skype (This is NOT a must): Aalhond
Name (This is NOT a must): Aalhond
Why you would like to join the team: I'm Aalhond
Screenshots or plots you built:

28 July 2013
Ingame name: chilindrin702
Skype (This is NOT a must): hunter.hidden
Name (This is NOT a must): Hunter
Why you would like to join the team: I've never really been interested in teams but I figured that it will be a good way to improve my skills and it seems fun to be able to build projects / join competitions with other people on the team. I enjoy building with other people and I think I can bring the team some creative ideas.
Screenshots or plots you built: I don't have much put my first plot is my "ideas" plot and my 2nd plot is a work in progress of something.

broodpudding

Forum Master
8 May 2013
The Netherlands
Ingame name: Aalhond
Skype (This is NOT a must): Aalhond
Name (This is NOT a must): Aalhond
Why you would like to join the team: I'm Aalhond
Ingame name: chilindrin702
Skype (This is NOT a must): hunter.hidden
Name (This is NOT a must): Hunter
Why you would like to join the team: I've never really been interested in teams but I figured that it will be a good way to improve my skills and it seems fun to be able to build projects / join competitions with other people on the team. I enjoy building with other people and I think I can bring the team some creative ideas.
Screenshots or plots you built: I don't have much put my first plot is my "ideas" plot and my 2nd plot is a work in progress of something.
@Aalhond you have been accepted, Your plots are amazing and your attention to detail is ashtonishing! Keep it up. @chilindrin702 I will need to see a bit more from you to accept you with Confidence. Mind applying once your second plot has a bit more on it? It looks great so far! :)

9 August 2014
Upstate NY
PSN ID
wwwwwwweeeeeeeww
IGN:david0347
I have Skype but I don't want anyone but the team to know it.
Name:david0347
Why I would like to join the team: I have good build experience and I was on a really good build team once. It was called dispari. I don't know what happened to it but now I want to join this one :p.
Screenshots with plots:/phome david0347 1,2

broodpudding

Forum Master
8 May 2013
The Netherlands
IGN:david0347
I have Skype but I don't want anyone but the team to know it.
Name:david0347
Why I would like to join the team: I have good build experience and I was on a really good build team once. It was called dispari. I don't know what happened to it but now I want to join this one :p.
Screenshots with plots:/phome david0347 1,2
@david0347 Accepted, Your terraforming detail and steampunk builds are wonderful!! Welcome to the team

broodpudding

Forum Master
8 May 2013
The Netherlands
Hello and a warm welcome to the Team Verdorien Thread. We are an all-round building team meaning we build a wide selection of themes and builds. (For those that want to know, Team Dispari got disbanded due to in-team problems and issues, That is why I am creating my own team).

We Will be looking for decently talented builders, We will help our members become better builders. We will be competing in all of the Future building competitions, You are not forced to compete if you don't want to.

We will be recruiting the following:
Terraformers: Landscaping and exterior to houses
Medieval: A wide selection of medieval structures and buildings
Modern: A wide selection of modern structures and buildings
Engineer: A redstone expert to help us on our future team builds
Story designers: Design/come up with stories for our Adventure, Puzzle and Parkour maps.

Current members:
Leader: broodpudding
Member: EyGiooo
Member: Aalhond
Member:3
Member:4
Member:5
Member:6
Member:7
Member:8
Member:9
Member:10
Member:11
Member:12
member:13
Member:14
Member:15
Member:16
Member:17
Member:18
Member:19
Member:20

For now We will have no more than 20 members, To keep everything organized.

Rules:
1. No spamming the team Thread.
2. Apply via the team thread, any other form of application will be denied.
3. No disrespectful Comments
4. If you are not in the team Please don't post on this (unless you are applying or being kind <3)
5. All EDawg878 Server rules apply.
6. If you get denied, Please don't start an argument in the Thread

We would like to keep the thread fresh and clean.

We don't go off of warns, Mutes or bans, We go off of personality and skill.
Application Format:
Ingame name:
Skype (This is NOT a must):
Why you would like to join the team:

We hope you have a great time on the Team Verdorien Thread.
Ssorry for accidently quoting this.. I meant to EDIT it..

Aliceee_

28 December 2013
Ingame name: FOBulous_Alice
Skype (This is NOT a must): Yah, you have it my child.
Name (This is NOT a must): Aliceee yoooooo
Why you would like to join the team: I am your mother. Allow me orrr I will ground you c:
Screenshots or plots you built: 1st Is modern. 2nd is like, island things. 3rd is fairy tales and mushrooms and stuff

broodpudding

Forum Master
8 May 2013
The Netherlands
Ingame name: FOBulous_Alice
Skype (This is NOT a must): Yah, you have it my child.
Name (This is NOT a must): Aliceee yoooooo
Why you would like to join the team: I am your mother. Allow me orrr I will ground you c:
Screenshots or plots you built: 1st Is modern. 2nd is like, island things. 3rd is fairy tales and mushrooms and stuff
@FOBulous_Alice Wonderful attention to detail, welcome to the team mother <3

SimplyIssac

18 October 2014
Australia
My Applications! c:

In-game name: Sinead_is_Bae.

Skype (This is NOT a must): TornadoSurvival is my Skype account.

Name (This is NOT a must): My in-real life name is Issac.

Why you would like to join the team: I would like to join this team to enjoy building as much as we all can and just be with people you know you can trust and I will respect no matter what problem we will have or what ever is going on from the team, Also to just learn to build better then we would ever think.

Screenshots or plots you built: My 1st plot, 2nd plot and my 4th plot. **4th has more detail in it**

broodpudding

Forum Master
8 May 2013
The Netherlands
My Applications! c:

Why you would like to join the team: I would like to join this team to enjoy building as much as we all can and just be with people you know you can trust and I will respect no matter what problem we will have or what ever is going on from the team, Also to just learn to build better then we would ever think.

Screenshots or plots you built: My 1st plot, 2nd plot and my 4th plot. **4th has more detail in it**
@Sinead_is_Bae Aren't you in another Build team?

Sh8wn

Spotify/Apple Music Rapper
Senior Moderator
28 October 2013
Uh... Ooh! What's that! *runs*
PSN ID
shawn123p
Ingame name: Shawn123p

Skype (This is NOT a must): Shawn123p.underscorepanda

Name (This is NOT a must): Shawn...

Why you would like to join the team: Well I have recently taken a few months leave from my team to chill and join another team :p and I saw this one and it seems very nice so I thought I'd apply, and also I'm very good at modern and I could be of use.

screenshots or plots your built: check out all 12 of my plots >:D

broodpudding

Forum Master
8 May 2013
The Netherlands
My Applications! c:

I am afraid I am going to have to deny you (Rule 7) Sorry.. Good luck with finding a build team!

broodpudding

Forum Master
8 May 2013
The Netherlands
Ingame name: Shawn123p

Skype (This is NOT a must): Shawn123p.underscorepanda

Name (This is NOT a must): Shawn...

Why you would like to join the team: Well I have recently taken a few months leave from my team to chill and join another team :p and I saw this one and it seems very nice so I thought I'd apply, and also I'm very good at modern and I could be of use.

screenshots or plots your built: check out all 12 of my plots >:D
I am afraid I am going to have to deny you (Rule 7) I am very sorry, good luck with your journey of finding a build team.

broodpudding

Forum Master
8 May 2013
The Netherlands
Am I allowed not allowed to rate peoples threads?
Yes you are, Yet, After you got Denied from the Team, You started to rage, and might I add, Rated 19 of my posts "facepalm". Another reason you got denied, Is your attitude, and not following my thread rules, One of the rules is Don't cause drama, so Please don't carry this on, You got denied, now please leave my thread alone.

EyGiooo

6 April 2015
Gamertag
EyyGiooo
PSN ID
EyyGiooo
Ingame name: Tils (will probably be changing back to Tilly in 30 days.)
Skype (This is NOT a must): I'd prefer to PM it to you if I get accepted, if that's okay.
Name (This is NOT a must): Tilly. Feel free to call me Tils, though. I don't really mind.
Why you would like to join the team: I feel like this would be a great experience for me, for a while I have been thinking about joining a team for a while where I can make other friends. I would also like to expand my skills.
Screenshots or plots you built: Imgur is playing up for me, sorry. I built all of my 2nd plot (except the boat. I can't really do boats, so that was from a Keralis video. The help board is just people that helped me fill in the sand.) And I built some of my 1st, you will probably know which bits I've done since you were part of the people building it with me. I will be getting a 4th plot soon too, not exactly sure what I'll be building yet.
Your /phome Tils, lacks alot on detail in my opinion, and I really wasn't able to figure out the build it's theme ;-;

SimplyIssac

18 October 2014
Australia
Yes you are, Yet, After you got Denied from the Team, You started to rage, and might I add, Rated 19 of my posts "facepalm". Another reason you got denied, Is your attitude, and not following my thread rules, One of the rules is Don't cause drama, so Please don't carry this on, You got denied, now please leave my thread alone.
Fine, I got rid of all the ratings..

Icydis

Builder Extraordinaire
6 November 2013
Canadaaaaaaaaa
Gamertag
Computer
Ingame name: Icydis
Skype (This is NOT a must): I know you know it ;)
Name (This is NOT a must): Icy bruh.
Why you would like to join the team: Cuz I love you guys. Accept me or i kick you out of the team <3
Screenshots or plots you built: eh. My plots from 1-5. Senpai_kaneki's plots. Some of vytrio and zystii's plot.

6 April 2015
Gamertag
_PrincessKaela_
PSN ID
PrincessKaela
Ingame name: _PrincessKaela_

Skype (This is NOT a must): ThatGirlKaela

Name (This is NOT a must): Kayla Moon

Why you would like to join the team: Ive been building on minecraft for 3 years now and i am positive that i can bring many ideas and builds to the team i would astonished if i was appart of the team i would never let you down if you need an urgent build you can always count on me ive been a builder on many servers like desired craft,flux prison and more, the list could go on i hope i can join your team or atleast help when theres someone off the job il always be here 24/7 :)

It took 2 days to build with my dad :) im really proud of it

-_PrincessKaela_ , hope to see you soon

broodpudding

Forum Master
8 May 2013
The Netherlands
In Game Name: Vytrio
Name: Frost
Why: Sweg.
Screenshot:
Ingame name: Icydis @Frost Chain @IcyWolf1340 Welcome to the team!
Skype (This is NOT a must): I know you know it ;)
Name (This is NOT a must): Icy bruh.
Why you would like to join the team: Cuz I love you guys. Accept me or i kick you out of the team <3
Screenshots or plots you built: eh. My plots from 1-5. Senpai_kaneki's plots. Some of vytrio and zystii's plot.