Screenshots RIP Cyridge

Should I get some guys together and attempt to rebuild a new Cyridge?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nov 11, 2018
A dark bedroom in the UK
sites.google.com
Gamertag
cybern1962
PSN ID
d_brO_
Cyridge December 6th 2017 - Undisclosed Date 2018 (After 28th March 2018)

Info
Cyridge was sort of our messing around plot at the beginning of the year, and due to inactivity here and in game we never got the plots (There were like 4 built upon and an additional 12 more Claimed) protected.

This is sort of a memorial to the plot since some of the things we built looked kinda cool.

Images
Started with a few houses:

Then came some more Buildings:

Found a little early Minimap treat:

We had a massive underground minecart system between areas:

A more recent capture of our main area:

We had this stupid map to keep track of claimed plots in relation to each other:

Of course that is very old, being from December ish, this is what it looked like towards the end:

We also tried a train timetable at one point:

We played with worldedit:

We tried to build a Imperial Star Destroyer (to scale):

We were actually doing a lot of Maths for this.

Closure
Tbh if you want to see it; I gave a tour in a Livestream I did; (This technically isn't family friendly, we were and probably still are quite immature and unfunny.)
(Little glimpses: 0:00-6:34, 45:40-57:17 Main Tour featured 2:34:20-2:45:26)
Ignore Basement

To be honest, I would give anything to have all this back, but at the same time it's another thing to look back on, remembering all the fun we had with it - All the primary plots were cleared and claimed so there would be no way to bring it back unless the server has periodic world backups or someone used world downloader between the months of December-March 2018, February and March being the main 2 Months desired: But alas the odds of that happening are slim, I don't mind anyway since I moved on, to go build more 'build' worthy builds, rather than for fun.

This is just a memorial to one of my most cherished and favourite things that I have done on this game so far, not only on this server - but on the game in general and that is impressive considering I have been playing since before the existence of mobs. This also came with a lesson, if you want something to be kept through the ages; REMEMBER TO GET YOUR PLOTS PROTECTED.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my old plots.

Nov 11, 2018
A dark bedroom in the UK
sites.google.com
Gamertag
cybern1962
PSN ID
d_brO_
I mean it ain't bad, looks super good in shaders. I'd say build something like it but make it bigger and better.
The planning process has began, this time we're going less simple, some of the buildings were nice and some were, less so. This time we've got a set of guidelines laid out for designs and layout - still focusing on making a enjoyable plot with relevance rather than empty buildings just for show.