Recruiting LGBT-Friendly Support Plot

I had the idea to create a LGBTQ+ support plot. One where anybody can come, and they can go through and see what it's all about. Where people can go and learn what true gender dysphoria is, and how there are different labels other than just strictly transgender or strictly cisgender. One where people can learn about fluid sexualities, such as pansexual, or demisexual. A place where allies can come in and learn things about the community to be better educated about LGBT, or a place to go when you just have absolutely no idea what it means. It will be a completely welcome and safe place.

As a member of the LGBTQ+ community, I know that I could have given anything to have a place like this. Where people can go online to a place where they feel welcome and supported. If a parent isn't so welcoming or supportive, they could simply pass it off as being on a Minecraft server to do other things, it would be a good opportunity for them to have the information they need to do things the right way (chest binding, packing, experimenting, coming out, etc.) and not have to worry about browser history if their parents do not accept them.

ALL homophobic remarks both made on this thread or on the plot will be deleted and/or banned from entering the plot, I won't accept it at all. No tolerance. Please reply back to this thread if you feel open to the idea of helping me create this safe place for people to come together as a community.

21 March 2019
Gamertag
None
PSN ID
None
I got my account verified finally, yeah I'd like to help;; I did already message you in-game but I wanted to put something here too. As someone advocating against homophobia in Minecraft and in real life I felt compelled to apply and support people like me in need of help or just wanna talk to people

-- "notmrflimflam" soon to be "hazyshadeofwnter" || Trans FTM

I got my account verified finally, yeah I'd like to help;; I did already message you in-game but I wanted to put something here too. As someone advocating against homophobia in Minecraft and in real life I felt compelled to apply and support people like me in need of help or just wanna talk to people

-- "notmrflimflam" soon to be "hazyshadeofwnter" || Trans FTM
I am glad you finally got verified! Yes, I am glad to have two members ready to help. I am glad to hear you have that mentality, and I have a basic gist of the ideas I want to create. I simply need help to build the facility area, as well as the different places. I have no idea what my plans are for building it, but please spread the word to those who can help!

everpeak

4 January 2019
I had the idea to create a LGBTQ+ support plot. One where anybody can come, and they can go through and see what it's all about. Where people can go and learn what true gender dysphoria is, and how there are different labels other than just strictly transgender or strictly cisgender. One where people can learn about fluid sexualities, such as pansexual, or demisexual. A place where allies can come in and learn things about the community to be better educated about LGBT, or a place to go when you just have absolutely no idea what it means. It will be a completely welcome and safe place.

As a member of the LGBTQ+ community, I know that I could have given anything to have a place like this. Where people can go online to a place where they feel welcome and supported. If a parent isn't so welcoming or supportive, they could simply pass it off as being on a Minecraft server to do other things, it would be a good opportunity for them to have the information they need to do things the right way (chest binding, packing, experimenting, coming out, etc.) and not have to worry about browser history if their parents do not accept them.

ALL homophobic remarks both made on this thread or on the plot will be deleted and/or banned from entering the plot, I won't accept it at all. No tolerance. Please reply back to this thread if you feel open to the idea of helping me create this safe place for people to come together as a community.
I'm not apart of the community but you can consider me an ally! I'd love to have CF Inc. sponsor this plot and get it the recognition and attention it deserves. If you're interested in something like that, please feel free to send me a message!

I'm not apart of the community but you can consider me an ally! I'd love to have CF Inc. sponsor this plot and get it the recognition and attention it deserves. If you're interested in something like that, please feel free to send me a message!
I will definitely get in contact with you about that, a sponsership sounds like WAY more than I thought I could get. Thank you so much!