Recruiting lb City

lbeuk

6 October 2013
So, I am working on a rather large city with a small group on renegade people. I would like to bring some formality and speed into the construction. The current plots work as so:

/phome lbeuk 5: Main city plot for now
/phome lbeuk 3: Lb City Airport
/phome lbeuk 4: Wal*Mart

I have a ton of other plots but they don't have too much on them. Currently there are some houses being built as well on my 2nd plot.

"So what do you need??????"

I need people who are good at building modern stuff, as well as suburbs. I need terraformers. I need good decorators (inside and outside decorating). Basically whatever you would imagine being needed in a city. We will even have room for military builders for a future military base.

I am very picky with builders, like, really picky to the point that my staff get quite irritated with me sometimes. So I will require good builders. It is recommended that you have discord as that's how we communicate quite often.

"So how do I apply"

1. IGN
2. Skillz
3. Plot example to show me that you can live up to my ludicrous standards.

Example:
1. lbeuk
2. Modern and houses, somewhat decent in terraforming, not always the best in decor.
3. /phome lbeuk 5

I hope you will consider joining the team. We expect people to be fairly devoted and get good work done, but I don't run this team at whips end. There is plenty of work to do, so far the planned plot map spans about 24 plots (although not quite all of them are claimed yet, but most are)

10 March 2018
So, I am working on a rather large city with a small group on renegade people. I would like to bring some formality and speed into the construction. The current plots work as so:

/phome lbeuk 5: Main city plot for now
/phome lbeuk 3: Lb City Airport
/phome lbeuk 4: Wal*Mart

I have a ton of other plots but they don't have too much on them. Currently there are some houses being built as well on my 2nd plot.

"So what do you need??????"

I need people who are good at building modern stuff, as well as suburbs. I need terraformers. I need good decorators (inside and outside decorating). Basically whatever you would imagine being needed in a city. We will even have room for military builders for a future military base.

I am very picky with builders, like, really picky to the point that my staff get quite irritated with me sometimes. So I will require good builders. It is recommended that you have discord as that's how we communicate quite often.

"So how do I apply"

1. IGN
2. Skillz
3. Plot example to show me that you can live up to my ludicrous standards.

Example:
1. lbeuk
2. Modern and houses, somewhat decent in terraforming, not always the best in decor.
3. /phome lbeuk 5

I hope you will consider joining the team. We expect people to be fairly devoted and get good work done, but I don't run this team at whips end. There is plenty of work to do, so far the planned plot map spans about 24 plots (although not quite all of them are claimed yet, but most are)

lbeuk

6 October 2013
Why, should I help you?
will the builders get anything out of helping you tho
Nothing in specific as of yet. If you work well enough you will get high ranks on the plot but that's about it. My hope is to make it a server landmark that people go to often, and I mean, it has a ton of plots so that should be able to happen. This is if you enjoy building and want to help. Why? What do you want in reward?

stan loona

4 July 2015
the rupocalypse
Nothing in specific as of yet. If you work well enough you will get high ranks on the plot but that's about it. My hope is to make it a server landmark that people go to often, and I mean, it has a ton of plots so that should be able to happen. This is if you enjoy building and want to help. Why? What do you want in reward?
nah i can't build lol was just wondering if u were offering anything in return or if it was a volunteering kinda deal