In This Thread: fond Edawg memories

TornAsunder

Most likely an android
13 February 2013
Wherever the food is.
I don't have screenshots but two memories I have were from the time I wasn't even a staff member:

I teleported to participate in a skin contest to see what the fun was and inadvertently caused there to be chaos after I had informed everybody that we were all going to die since skin contests are actually human slaughterhouses under the guise of a beauty pageant, where the host judges participants and then kidnaps the players with the best skins, stealing their skin to wear. Some contestants began to play along with it and the hostess of the competition became annoyed and started trapping everybody in the numbered slots, starting with trapping me under bedrock in the fifth slot. Naturally, I reacted to it by telling everybody to run for their lives and from the one hole she left unplugged in the bedrock she encased me in, I could see people running around the small building looking for an exit that wasn't available since we had to teleport inside from the outside. She trapped two other players and then poured lava in my bedrock encasement and water in the other two. I then globally announced that somebody call the police because we were being trapped inside of a building, and I provided my coordinates in the message so that the police could find us easier. A few people even teleported to the plot to help free us. After the chaos calmed and the event officially ruined, I asked her why she trapped us and her response was "BECAUSE NOBODY WAS LISTENING TO ME!"

The second memory was the time I entered my very first EDawg878 bar. It was rather populated and the bartender was serving alcohol to underage minors. This was when I had first established contact with EDawg878 and he decided to give me co-ownership, but at the time of this event he was still working on my permissions so I wasn't actually known by the community as being the co-owner. Only did me and EDawg878 know. So, posing as a police officer, I told the bartender that she needs to shut her bar down and that she is being arrested for selling alcohol to underage minors. I was informed by another female in the crowd behind me that "it was just a game" and to "calm down." Apparently you can roleplay as a delinquent and a bartender but acting as a police officer is not welcome. There were also people in those intercourse rooms and out of curiosity I peaked through the door to see two players mashing the crouch button to imitate some type of sexual act. That's when I decided that this establishment would be cleared as soon as I became co-owner, to which I wrote down the plot owner's username to do so. About two weeks later it was done.

I have also posed as a pool inspector a few times.

Aioneus

11 February 2013
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
TornAsunder said:
I then globally announced that somebody call the police because we were being trapped inside of a building, and I provided my coordinates in the message so that the police could find us easier. A few people even teleported to the plot to help free us. After the chaos calmed and the event officially ruined, I asked her why she trapped us and her response was "BECAUSE NOBODY WAS LISTENING TO ME!"

There were also people in those intercourse rooms and out of curiosity I peaked through the door to see two players mashing the crouch button to imitate some type of sexual act.
Ah Torn, i had a good laugh at this; especially the Shift/Crouch mashing. :lol:
My best memories? How would i tell if my time surely hasn't come to leave! I won't say anything yet as i am not wise and experienced enough to recall anything but i'm sure something will happen to me one day, that will deserve its place up here. Someone out there will make me experience the most funny and memorable memory ever :)

Until that person shows up, i'll have to stick with reading other's best memories and have a good laugh.
~~Goder16

TornAsunder

Most likely an android
13 February 2013
Wherever the food is.
Although people may not use it, I'll just 'sticky' this topic as I think it's a good thread idea and can be used as a collection for group screenshots, shared stories about our conquests or anything that could generally serve as a "fond server memory." When the next loved community member leaves, for example, we can all refer to this topic to cry and reminisce on the "good days."

Drumset built for me by Apple.

Malevolent_

Forum Master
12 February 2013
No screen shot.
When a person teleported to my plot using an End portal and /msg me Hey can you trust me on your plot? I say No. She says why not? I say Its my plot i dont have to. She replied: Just trust me Pwease? (Lol unsure how changing the l to a w is gonna want me to add you) I say no i dont wanna add you k? Its my plot i can do what i want with it. She says Please im a really good builder i love your plot please.... I then say no. Just stop asking. (this cracks me up) She then says Fine i hate your plot anyway its really ugly i just wanted to.make it better. Im gonna report you for being rude to me and not adding me. I then teleport to her go to local and say Who are you reporting this to? She the notices i am a mod and says Im sorry i didnt know u were a mod i love your plot...Please add me. I say No just stop asking ok? She the says: Fine. I hate you and your stupid.plot its really ugly and your stupid. this is what i typed next /warn <player> Dont be rude to Players. She then left my plot and hasnt bothered me