How to make your computer run faster!

youtube-odeh

29 December 2013
www.youtube.com
Hey there! I'm here again with another tutorial, but this time I will be showing you how to make your computer run a lot faster! The program is called CCleaner.

Is your computer running slow? As it gets older it collects unused files and settings which
take up hard drive space making it slower and slower. CCleaner cleans up these files and
makes it faster instantly.

Now, this program I am about to show you has really saved my computer. It really has. And I'm sure it will save yours too. Now, this DOES NOT have any virus that comes with it, and you really need to trust me on that. Additionally, I am making this thread because I really don't like thinking to myself I'm pretty much the only one who knows how have a fast computer without spending thousands of dollars on an expensive desktop.

This program is trusted by millions and critically acclaimed. It's easy to use, one click cleaning so beginners can optimize their computers in seconds and packed with advanced features for power users. This program has over 1 BILLION downloads and it's an award winning PC optimizer!

Anyway, let's get started!

I showed this to a couple of my friends, and it worked for them. Here is the link to download CCleaner:
Click Here To Download CCleaner

Not sure how to use it? Well, lucky for you, I have a link that will show you how to use CCleaner just so your head is not spinning right when you start to use it.

Click here for a tutorial

Also, I found a way to get CCleaner full version for free. Once downloaded you can click the following link if you wanna rebel and get the full version for free.

Click here to get the full version for free

WARNING!
If used incorrectly, you might delete the incorrect files. But I am sure most of you will be fine and learn how to use it, just be careful to what you choose to clean.

Thanks for viewing. I hope this helped your computer run faster. If you have any issues, PM me or reply to the thread.

Last edited: