Hey there

dxni

2 January 2019
big chungus
Hi! My name's dani, and I have been playing on Edawg since early 2014, and I have been playing Minecraft since late 2013. I am 16, and a Junior in high school. I skipped a grade, but was offered to skip to a senior as a sophomore, but decided to only become a Junior. I used to have to share an account with my younger sister, Ava, as many of you might know her haha, but I am her older sister. I mainly played on Edawg in early 2014 to early-mid 2015. I decided to spend more time on my eduction so I took a pretty long break and during that time, my sister Ava, took over my account. She played until early 2017, possibly late 2016. I joined back in 2018 when she moved on to other games.

Here are some facts about me:
- I am 5'5 (pretty short)
- I sound either older than I am, or like a 10 year old boy depending on how much water I have drunken that day.
- I am obsessed with Billie Eillish & Ariana Grande
- Currently, my favorite movie of all time is Moana
- My 5 favorite movies besides Moana are Crazy Rich Asians, Oceans 8, Spiderman: Homecoming, Spiderman: Into the Spider-verse, and Bumblebee
- My only 2 fears (literally) are E.T. (I cannot see pictures of him without crying or looking away), and things that trigger my trypophobia.
- I have the cutest dog ever, named Kira who is a Bichon, Charles-spaniel and shih-tzu mix (named after what my dad wanted to name me, but my mom did not like)
- I have 2 petty cats named Coco and Lola. Coco is a siamese who's name is based off "Princess Coco Chanel" this cat is annoyingly snobby and petty. Lola is a bengal and her name is based off the song "Lola, she was a showgirl" because she is very energetic yet so petty (not as much as Coco)
- My dog hates Coco, but is obsessed with Lola
- I have 3 sisters and a brother (4 siblings)
- I travel to at least 10-15 different countries every year because of my dad's job

Those are some weird facts I thought I'd share! I hope to meet some more people! :)

8 May 2013
The Netherlands
Hello I am Brood P. Udding but you might know me as broodpudding.
I am 18 years old and don't use feet to measure how tall I am (sorry). I am 186 cm (which is like 5'9 I think).
I don't watch a lot of movies
The favorite show I watched has to be "La Casa de Papel" apologies if i typed that incorrectly but I highly recommend it to anyone with Netflix.
My hobbies are practicing the arts of MMA, fitness & Football along with the daily staff pestering.
I hope that's enough information, if you would like to hear more or want to know what the 'P' stands for, please let me know in the comments down below.

Thanks for watching and please subscribe and don't forget to hit the bell on your way out.

dxni

2 January 2019
big chungus
Hello I am Brood P. Udding but you might know me as broodpudding.
I am 18 years old and don't use feet to measure how tall I am (sorry). I am 186 cm (which is like 5'9 I think).
I don't watch a lot of movies
The favorite show I watched has to be "La Casa de Papel" apologies if i typed that incorrectly but I highly recommend it to anyone with Netflix.
My hobbies are practicing the arts of MMA, fitness & Football along with the daily staff pestering.
I hope that's enough information, if you would like to hear more or want to know what the 'P' stands for, please let me know in the comments down below.

Thanks for watching and please subscribe and don't forget to hit the bell on your way out.
Brood you are famous did you know that