Hello!

oceanicgalaxy

1 July 2019
wherever the wind takes me
Hi there! Nice to officially join the forums. My iGN is oceaneyes014, my actual name is Desiree. (feel free to call me D, Ocean, Desiree--whatever works, its all chill!) I'm 21, my birthday is June 9th! I'm non-binary, my pronouns are she or they! (I still present pretty feminine because its not safe for me to do otherwise at home) I'm a creative writing major starting my 3rd year of college. I like making art, music, and learning languages . (I speak 4!) I've been playing minecraft since 2013, joined this server in late 2014 but took a hiatus and I'm back now! And I'm very excited to be back.

Shaunaaa

The Farmer
Verified ✓
Admin
14 August 2014
A Farm In Wales
Gamertag
ShaunaGaming
Hey there! Welcome to the forums :) Also! Welcome back! We hope you enjoy your stay within the server!

Quick fact about me:
My name is Shaunaaa but do call me shauna :)
i’m a welsh farmer work and own few sheep and cattle...

If you got any questions do feel free to message me or any of the staff from our lovely team of staff :)

oceanicgalaxy

1 July 2019
wherever the wind takes me
Hey there! Welcome to the forums :) Also! Welcome back! We hope you enjoy your stay within the server!

Quick fact about me:
My name is Shaunaaa but do call me shauna :)
i’m a welsh farmer work and own few sheep and cattle...

If you got any questions do feel free to message me or any of the staff from our lovely team of staff :)

Thank you! So far, so good! It's pretty neat that you're a sheep farmer, I think