Recruiting {H} Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft & Wizardry (/warp Hogwarts)

Deputy Headmaster Elections

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

daddysalad_

Jun 8, 2016
nowhere
I'd just like to address that I'm not that active here anymore (but let's be honest, who is?) so if you need me pm me, it might be a while but i'll try to get to you. i've been busy with school and dance and band but yeah.

Jun 22, 2015
Trash Can
Minecraft IGN: ItalysSpagaytti

Roleplay name & age: Stephen Lura, 29

Real life age (optional): 14

Timezone: Central Time

Position you're applying for: Professor

Subject (if you're applying for Professor): Charms, CoMC

Why do you want this position?: Because I love harry potter, and the Hogwarts rp hasn't been opened in a long time. I would also like to teach charms because no one else is teaching that subject at the moment. I also have watched fantastic beasts so I know a lot about the different creatures in the harry potter world.

Experience in this position: I do not have much experience being a professor, but I can quickly learn due to my knowledge of the harry potter universe.

How much do you know about Harry Potter?: I have read all the books and watch all the movies.

How often do you go on EDawg? How long do you usually stay on?: I go on edawg whenever I can, with school I'm not on as often, but I usually stay on for 3-4 hours.

List three reasons why you stand out from other applications: I'm on pretty often, and when I'm on I usually stay on until my parents tell me I have to come off. I know this might not stand out, but I have read and watched all of the harry potter stuff, including watching fantastic beasts and where to find them, so I know a lot of knowledge about harry potter and the universe. I'm also very creative with my rping style, so I hope I can bring a new style of teaching to the Hogwarts school.

Any weaknesses?: My weaknesses are that I'm sensitive and I easily will rant to people if they offend me, so ill try to hold back.

Minecraft IGN: ItalysSpagaytti

Roleplay name & age: Stephen Lura, 29

Real life age (optional): 14

Timezone: Central Time

Position you're applying for: Professor

Subject (if you're applying for Professor): Charms, CoMC

Why do you want this position?: Because I love harry potter, and the Hogwarts rp hasn't been opened in a long time. I would also like to teach charms because no one else is teaching that subject at the moment. I also have watched fantastic beasts so I know a lot about the different creatures in the harry potter world.

Experience in this position: I do not have much experience being a professor, but I can quickly learn due to my knowledge of the harry potter universe.

How much do you know about Harry Potter?: I have read all the books and watch all the movies.

How often do you go on EDawg? How long do you usually stay on?: I go on edawg whenever I can, with school I'm not on as often, but I usually stay on for 3-4 hours.

List three reasons why you stand out from other applications: I'm on pretty often, and when I'm on I usually stay on until my parents tell me I have to come off. I know this might not stand out, but I have read and watched all of the harry potter stuff, including watching fantastic beasts and where to find them, so I know a lot of knowledge about harry potter and the universe. I'm also very creative with my rping style, so I hope I can bring a new style of teaching to the Hogwarts school.

Any weaknesses?: My weaknesses are that I'm sensitive and I easily will rant to people if they offend me, so ill try to hold back.
Hi! I am so sorry its been such a long time since u applied! No one has been on and I am now active again. I wanna say that you application is good, but we are currently not taking staff due to no head of house or headmaster being active at all except for me. So for right now I would say denied due to these circumstances. If these were different there would be a different answer. I really hope you apply once we start accepting. Thanks for applying!

Feb 4, 2015
Togami Estate, Edawgia
Hi! I am so sorry its been such a long time since u applied! No one has been on and I am now active again. I wanna say that you application is good, but we are currently not taking staff due to no head of house or headmaster being active at all except for me. So for right now I would say denied due to these circumstances. If these were different there would be a different answer. I really hope you apply once we start accepting. Thanks for applying!
I try to be active though...

Jack

Aug 18, 2015
tim hortons
im active lol

Sep 4, 2016
Swansea, Wales
I'm active--- eventually.

daddysalad_

Jun 8, 2016
nowhere
yeah i’m not that active anymore... whoops sorry.

note that if i am active, i’m on with my irl friends just screwing around so don’t try to contact me. other than that i’ve pretty much left the server.

-ari

Jul 17, 2018
Minecraft IGN:

Selcoiuth

Roleplay name & age:

Julius Bane, 11

Professor Kyree Grey-Back, 27

Real life age (optional):

14 years old

Timezone:

Position you're applying for:

Professor

Subject (if you're applying for Professor):

Potions, and Brooms & Flying

Why do you want this position?:

So that I could teaching young wizards/witches wanting to learn magic, herbs, potions, flying etc. I also love Harry Potter and would love to have a chance to do some rping not just as a student.

Experience in this position:

None but I’m willing to learn, because the closest I’ve ever gotten to it was with fanfics I’ve written.

How much do you know about Harry Potter?:

I own all the Harry Potter books and I have watched all the Harry Potter movies at least twice.

How often do you go on EDawg? How long do you usually stay on?:

Almost everyday of course there are days I might not be able to but otherwise I’m on almost all day unless there is school or an activity I do after school.

List three reasons why you stand out from other applications:

1. I know A LOT about Harry Potter

2. I’m mature enough that I’d be able to handle there questions and concerns

3. I’m on a lot meaning I can host/rp the role play a lot for people
Any weaknesses?:

I have school and I might not be able to get on as much.

Aug 19, 2016
It’s cute how people still apply and I love how you say if Kobe accepted you and then kick all the staff out anyways xox