Current Status of Roleplays

Do you still take part in roleplays?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4 September 2015
London
Hey there everyone!

I'm interested to see how many of you are still "interested" in roleplays. I remember a few years back, when the server was full at times and the chat was flooded with roleplay advertisements. Nowadays, I just don't see that anymore, even when there are around 100 players online! What are your opinions about roleplays?

-pre

DoogiePC

Verified ✓
Owner
9 January 2015
I actively encourage roleplays and other engaging events. the problem I find is a lack of advertising roleplays because players are often unaware of an on going roleplay. not sure what to do about this

4 September 2015
London
I actively encourage roleplays and other engaging events. the problem I find is a lack of advertising roleplays because players are often unaware of an on going roleplay. not sure what to do about this
I know that /rp is already a command, but why not have a plugin that broadcasts a staff selected roleplay

sojiro

Forum Master
13 October 2013
渋谷区
PSN ID
twinsick
I am Big Flashy™ so I'll roleplay on things like Discord rather than the server because of the personal preference to not have to handle something further than writing, i.e moving your character in-game.

add me on discord i need roleplay partners pretty badly dis#9079

froggilicious

29 October 2015
99th precint
PSN ID
helixjump
Most of the people on EDawg aren't interested in roleplays anymore, but I have a suggestion as an engaging event, a PVP like the ones a few years back with prizes for the winners.

DoogiePC

Verified ✓
Owner
9 January 2015
Most of the people on EDawg aren't interested in roleplays anymore, but I have a suggestion as an engaging event, a PVP like the ones a few years back with prizes for the winners.
Most are interested, they are just in local chat so you can't see them, thats the issue.

Shawn

Pro Rapper
Verified ✓
Senior Moderator
28 October 2013
The Studio
PSN ID
shawn123p
i used to roleplay a lot but I feel like my interests have started to drift in different directions so I don't know, nowadays i enjoy building or just chatting in global

12 March 2015
Houston, Texas
people usually ignore server announcements, so that is not a good suggestion.
also, i personally really only take roleplays as a joke and will go to them when i want to have a good laugh and the time i am there i spend pretending to be a cringe roleplayer out of irony so no i wouldn't say i am interested in them but that doesn't mean i do not enjoy building them, and that is a main issue i also see. more roleplays are built than people actually want to go to