Bedwars Map

How good is it 1/10

• Total voters

GunSlash

12 October 2015
California, USA
Gamertag
gleeshsky
Me and my friend are making Bedwars and we made this map. I am very proud of it ._.

If you have anything to tell me that I can improve on then please do!

Shaders: Sildurs Vibrant Lite

grimaa

14 November 2013
上海
looks nice but a few things u could add

1. more mountainous regions, it can be pretty plain to just have some flat land and grass and flowers that look bonemealed
2. some custom trees. those minecraft vanilla ones can be boring
3. the pointed rocks on the bottom look too even. the ones near the center of the island should be longer while the others on the edges shorter

GunSlash

12 October 2015
California, USA
Gamertag
gleeshsky
Is this on edawg or on singleplayer/realms? Either way, I could see this as a bedwars map on a real minigames server!
No.
I do not want to be banned but it is on me and my friends' server. And thanks! (:
(Forum mods, if this is considered server advertising pls delete this)

GunSlash

12 October 2015
California, USA
Gamertag
gleeshsky
looks nice but a few things u could add

1. more mountainous regions, it can be pretty plain to just have some flat land and grass and flowers that look bonemealed
2. some custom trees. those minecraft vanilla ones can be boring
3. the pointed rocks on the bottom look too even. the ones near the center of the island should be longer while the others on the edges shorter
They are not pointed rocks, they are the bottom of the floating island. It's like when you pull plants out of the ground, it brings up a chunk of dirt. Well, it's like that, but like if a giant pulled a giant piece of land.

grimaa

14 November 2013
上海

GunSlash

12 October 2015
California, USA
Gamertag
gleeshsky