Why is there a size limit for each tool command?

Status
Not open for further replies.
28 October 2018
The thing I don't understand is that there is a size limit for each tool for example br height and the maximum size is 5, same with br sphere, same with everything basically. Why is there a size limit when we have fawe? The point of fawe is to reduce lag so I don't even understand why there is a size limit.

As an experienced builder, having a size 5 is a super small size for us and me personally normally use //br sphere (block) 10-20. Same with br height and other tools. Please put the size on 10 atleast, im pretty sure it wont cause any lag because we have a fawe system out here which reduce the lag basically.

Please think about this.

DoogiePC

Owner
9 January 2015
The thing I don't understand is that there is a size limit for each tool for example br height and the maximum size is 5, same with br sphere, same with everything basically. Why is there a size limit when we have fawe? The point of fawe is to reduce lag so I don't even understand why there is a size limit.

As an experienced builder, having a size 5 is a super small size for us and me personally normally use //br sphere (block) 10-20. Same with br height and other tools. Please put the size on 10 atleast, im pretty sure it wont cause any lag because we have a fawe system out here which reduce the lag basically.

Please think about this.
Reduce lag. Reduce is the key word here. FAWE reduces lag yes, it doesn't get rid of it. If you do too much of it, it will crash.

28 October 2018
Reduce lag. Reduce is the key word here. FAWE reduces lag yes, it doesn't get rid of it. If you do too much of it, it will crash.
The weird part is that when I use fawe on a different server with a size of 20, no lag occurs whatsoever, but apparently its on here it does. How come? Is the server not able to handle that big of a size of sphere ( its not only br sphere, its about all the voxel and world edit tools out there ).

tay848

Senior Moderator
5 December 2013
Concerts
www.theonesyouforgot.com
The weird part is that when I use fawe on a different server with a size of 20, no lag occurs whatsoever, but apparently its on here it does. How come? Is the server not able to handle that big of a size of sphere ( its not only br sphere, its about all the voxel and world edit tools out there ).
From what I know, a server has multiple plugins, players, hosting sites, and more to be entertaining for everyone. The server you might have done that on probably had more room to create that size of a sphere. We have more plugins and a larger player count, in addition to having 5 servers -including the hub. Therefore, reducing lag can be tricker. Like Doogie said, FAWE reduces lag, it doesn't get rid of it. We can't remove all. the lag but we will do what we can to minimize it.

23 December 2017
Gamertag
eazyicd
you could remove plugins and features that no one or very few people care about and use to reduce lag

Status
Not open for further replies.