25 July 2018
Gamertag
ImRavenpuff
Hello ^-^;

Minecraft IGN & Past IGNs:

Current Ign: ImRavenpuff
Last 3 IGNs were: OnceUponABmo; SimplyBmological; BmoOnTitanic

In real life name or name you wish to go by:

My real name is Henry, but people call me Bmo or Raven (or Harry Potter... people have called me that and still do...)

Roleplay Name and Age (Professor and Student character):

If I am in the mood for a feminine oc:
Name: Anabelle Lovegood

If I am in the mood for a masculine (ish) oc:
Name: Henry Weasley

House:

I was sorted into Ravenclaw (Ravenclaw Pride!)

Real Life Age (optional):

I am exactly 15, 3 months, and 21 days.

Timezone:

Central Time Zone

Position you’re applying for (either professor or support staff, not head of house):

Professor

Subject (if you’re applying for professor):

Potions or Charms

Why do you want this position?:

I would honestly like this position because i am a HUGE fan of Harry Potter and /warp Hogwarts is a really incredible recreation of the magnificent castle! Also, I want to help everyone follow the lore made especially by JK Rowling, herself!

Experience in this position:

I've never been staff on a Hogwarts themed roleplay except one where I was the Headmaster of Beauxbaton (the French School of Witchcraft and Wizardry).

How much do you know about Harry Potter?:

I have studied a ton about the different schools located in the Harry Potter Universe. I have read all the books and seen all the movies (especially Fantastic Beasts! and I am really excited about the new one..) I try to watch them as many times as I can.. I have also seen the fan theories and speculations such as "What if Harry was sorted into Slytherin" and so on

How often are you on Edawg? How long do you usually stay on?:

I will usually be on at least 5 days a week for around 3-10 hours... but with school starting I will be on less frequently. I will try my hardest to get on whenever I have free time.

List three reasons why you stand out from other applications?:

1.) I know a lot about the Harry Potter Universe.
2.) I have been told that I am a nice, helpful person.
3.) I strive to learn as much as I can in a short amount of time.

How good are you working with other people:

I feel as if I am really good with working with other people as long as they don't take over and don't give me a say in anything...

How familiar are you with /warp Hogwarts?:

I'm pretty familiar.. there are still a few places that I haven't yet explored..

Strengths?:

I like to help people with whatever they need me to do, and I am very resourceful...

Weaknesses?:

TIME MANAGEMENT! you can ask my teachers...

Discord:

My discord is: SimplyBmological#5857

Last edited:
Hello ^-^;

Minecraft IGN & Past IGNs:

Current Ign: ImRavenpuff
Last 3 IGNs were: OnceUponABmo; SimplyBmological; BmoOnTitanic

In real life name or name you wish to go by:

My real name is Henry, but people call me Bmo or Raven (or Harry Potter... people have called me that and still do...)

Roleplay Name and Age (Professor and Student character):

If I am in the mood for a feminine oc:
Name: Anabelle

If I am in the mood for a masculine (ish) oc:
Name: Henry

House:

I was sorted into Ravenclaw (Ravenclaw Pride!)

Real Life Age (optional):

I am exactly 15, 3 months, and 21 days.

Timezone:

Central Time Zone

Position you’re applying for (either professor or support staff, not head of house):

Professor

Subject (if you’re applying for professor):

Potions or Charms

Why do you want this position?:

I would honestly like this position because i am a HUGE fan of Harry Potter and /warp Hogwarts is a really incredible recreation of the magnificent castle! Also, I want to help everyone follow the lore made especially by JK Rowling, herself!

Experience in this position:

I've never been staff on a Hogwarts themed roleplay except one where I was the Headmaster of Beauxbaton (the French School of Witchcraft and Wizardry).

How much do you know about Harry Potter?:

I have studied a ton about the different schools located in the Harry Potter Universe. I have read all the books and seen all the movies (especially Fantastic Beasts! and I am really excited about the new one..) I try to watch them as many times as I can.. I have also seen the fan theories and speculations such as "What if Harry was sorted into Slytherin" and so on

How often are you on Edawg? How long do you usually stay on?:

I will usually be on at least 5 days a week for around 3-10 hours... but with school starting I will be on less frequently. I will try my hardest to get on whenever I have free time.

List three reasons why you stand out from other applications?:

1.) I know a lot about the Harry Potter Universe.
2.) I have been told that I am a nice, helpful person.
3.) I strive to learn as much as I can in a short amount of time.

How good are you working with other people:

I feel as if I am really good with working with other people as long as they don't take over and don't give me a say in anything...

How familiar are you with /warp Hogwarts?:

I'm pretty familiar.. there are still a few places that I haven't yet explored..

Strengths?:

I like to help people with whatever they need me to do, and I am very resourceful...

Weaknesses?:

TIME MANAGEMENT! you can ask my teachers...

Discord:

My discord is: SimplyBmological#5857
Well Henry, I must say that you are
ACCEPTED to the team!

25 July 2018
Minecraft IGN & Past IGNs: Current- ImHuffledor Past- _RuBri_ and ewwitsbri

In real life name or name you wish to go by: Skye

Roleplay Name and Age (Professor and Student character): Student- Skye, 16; Professor- Ann, 39

House: Hufflepuff

Real Life Age (optional): 15

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Position you’re applying for (either professor or support staff, not head of house): Professor

Subject (if you’re applying for professor): Fine arts

Why do you want this position?: I have lots of experience in real life of band and being in choir

Experience in this position: I have been in concert band for 4 years and in choir for 6 I have directed both frequently and I enjoy them as well.

How much do you know about Harry Potter?: I have watched Harry Potter about 14 times and I’ve read all the books twice I have a good understanding of how things work in the Harry Potter life

How often are you on Edawg? How long do you usually stay on?: I’m on almost every day and for most of the day during summer. But during school days I’m usually on for 4 hours or so after 4pm pst

List three reasons why you stand out from other applications?: I’ve had lots of experience with band & choir and I have a unique personality, and I’m online more often than most people

How good are you working with other people: I am told I am very friendly and open to others. I make friends easily and talk to others very easily as well. And that my personality is one of a kind

How familiar are you with /warp Hogwarts?: I go there frequently but I don’t see it hosted much when I’m online. I know where the famous rooms are and the common rooms

Strengths?: I’m very nice with others and I am online for more than 6 hours a day

Weaknesses?: I am a bit stubborn but towards large changes which I don’t think will be a problem. I had a head injury a few months ago which causes me to forget some things that have recently happen but I usually write down important things so I remember them

Discord: ImHuffledor#7326

Minecraft IGN & Past IGNs: Current- ImHuffledor Past- _RuBri_ and ewwitsbri

In real life name or name you wish to go by: Skye

Roleplay Name and Age (Professor and Student character): Student- Skye, 16; Professor- Ann, 39

House: Hufflepuff

Real Life Age (optional): 15

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Position you’re applying for (either professor or support staff, not head of house): Professor

Subject (if you’re applying for professor): Fine arts

Why do you want this position?: I have lots of experience in real life of band and being in choir

Experience in this position: I have been in concert band for 4 years and in choir for 6 I have directed both frequently and I enjoy them as well.

How much do you know about Harry Potter?: I have watched Harry Potter about 14 times and I’ve read all the books twice I have a good understanding of how things work in the Harry Potter life

How often are you on Edawg? How long do you usually stay on?: I’m on almost every day and for most of the day during summer. But during school days I’m usually on for 4 hours or so after 4pm pst

List three reasons why you stand out from other applications?: I’ve had lots of experience with band & choir and I have a unique personality, and I’m online more often than most people

How good are you working with other people: I am told I am very friendly and open to others. I make friends easily and talk to others very easily as well. And that my personality is one of a kind

How familiar are you with /warp Hogwarts?: I go there frequently but I don’t see it hosted much when I’m online. I know where the famous rooms are and the common rooms

Strengths?: I’m very nice with others and I am online for more than 6 hours a day

Weaknesses?: I am a bit stubborn but towards large changes which I don’t think will be a problem. I had a head injury a few months ago which causes me to forget some things that have recently happen but I usually write down important things so I remember them

Discord: ImHuffledor#7326
Well Skye, I must say that I did like your application and Id also like to say you may get along well with our other staff because most of us are band nerds ourselves. I must say that you are ACCEPTED to the team. please see me or another headmaster about your trial

21 April 2019

Dear Mr./Ms. [username],

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress

Dear enrolled student at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry,

Welcome to Hogwarts! This is the thread created by the new Hogwarts Headmasters @MikeFaist and @_Byakuya_Togami_. This rp was warped by @TSB_BRIT. We hope you enjoy your time at our rp and on our thread. We hope all the information on this thread may answer any questions you have, but if you do have any please ask below and one of our staff members will answer them as quickly as possible.

Sincerely

Headmaster Mike Faist

Headmaster Byakuya Togami

Subjects

(on the right are the correct abbreviations)

Astronomy

Charms

Dark Arts ~ seventh years only

Defence Against the Dark Arts ~ D.A.D.A

Brooms and Flying ~ first years only

Herbology

History of Magic ~ H.o.M.

Muggle Studies

Care of Magical Creatures ~ C.o.M.C

Potions

Divination

Transfiguration

Fine Arts ~ frog choir, orchestra, music, etc.

Art

Magic Theory ~ (Normal and Advanced)

Arithmancy

Alchemy

Performing Arts

Dueling

Study of Ancient Runes

Ghoul Studies

Apparation ~sixth years and above

Year Requirements

In order to go up a year you must meet the requirements here

YEAR TWO: Completion of 3 DOCUMENTED Roleplays. Completion of exams in Charms, Potions, and Flying.

~

YEAR THREE: Completion of 8 Roleplays, Completion in Elective Forms (Applying for two electives), Completion of exams in Charms, DaDa, Herbology, and Transfiguration.

~

YEAR FOUR:Completion of 15 Roleplays, PASS EXAMS for DaDa, Charms, and Transfiguration. Completion of exams in 2 Electives and History of Magic.

~

YEAR FIVE: Completion of 20 Roleplays, PASS EXAMS for Dada, Potions, and Charms. Completion of exams in 2 Electives and Astronomy.

~

YEAR SIX: Completion of 26 Roleplays. Completion of ALL OWL EXAMS. Sign up for NEWT Classes that the student has OWLed in.

~

YEAR SEVEN: Completion of 40 Roleplays. Completion of Exams in all NEWT classes.

~

GRADUATION: Completion of 50 Roleplays, Complete official NEWT exams and obtain results. Participate in graduation ceremony and leave Hogwarts on boats.

~

BEYOND GRADUATION: After graduation, a player may be simply trialed for professor or a position at Hogwarts, or they can start over as a 1st year. They will also be given a proof of their graduation in the form of an item and a special spot on list.

Hogwarts Staff Ranks

For all Staff, no matter the rank, you must be active and log rps hosted and host often.

PROFESSOR

Professors are the people who teach classes to the students

Requirements: Forum account, google account, discord account, sufficient knowledge on both Harry Potter books and movies.

Permissions: Grade students, teach up to three courses, host roleplays, give detentions, access to Hogwarts Register through their Google account, trusted to /warp Hogwarts, and give/dock points from a house.

~

HEAD OF HOUSE

Head of Houses are people who work as professors but are also put in charge of a house.

Requirements: Experience in Hogwarts faculty position, Google account, Forums account, discord account, sufficient knowledge on both Harry Potter books and movies. Campaign for position.Interview with deputies and headmasters. Extra teaching trial.

Permissions: Grade students, teach as many courses wanted, host roleplays, give warnings,give detentions, give suspensions, expel student below fourth year, select Prefects for their house, accept applications for professor on forums, access to Hogwarts Register through their Google Account, trusted to /warp hogwarts.

~

DEPUTY HEADMASTER

Deputy Headmaster is the second in command to the Headmaster. Next in line if headmaster is unavailable

Requirements: Experience in the professor position, a forum, account, Google account, discord account, great knowledge of the Harry Potter books and movies.Campaign for position with students voting on it. Interview with current headmasters. Trial on ability to teach.

Permissions: Grade students, teach as many courses wanted, host roleplays, choose Head of Houses, fire professors (through approval of headmaster), select Head boys and girls, accept applications on forums, access to Hogwarts Register through their google account, expel students of all years, admin to /warp hogwarts.

Duties: Active on forums, trial professors, stay on top of Hogwarts Register.

~

SUPPORT STAFF

Support staff positions include: Nurses, Caretaker, Gamekeeper, etc. They keep Hogwarts going.

Requirements: A forum account, a discord account, and sufficient knowledge of the books and movies

Permissions: Give detentions, give warnings, authorised to explore any region of the Hogwarts castle, added to /warp hogwarts.

Student Ranks

PREFECT

Prefects are role models and are your map to the school.

Requirements: Year five and above, acceptable grades, 0-1 warnings, 0-1 detentions, 0 suspensions, pass of prefect test (speak to a head of house, deputy head, or headmaster)

Permissions: Give detentions (with permission from a professor),give warnings, allowed around the school at night. Access to the prefect bathroom.

~

Head Boy/Girl

Two individuals who are exemplary and excellent role models.

Requirements: Year seven, outstanding grades, 0-1 warnings, 0-1 detentions, 0 suspensions. Must have experience as a prefect.

Permissions: Give detentions (with permission of a professor), give warnings, walk around at night. Access to the prefect bathroom and staff lounge.

Hogwarts Faculty

HEADMASTER:

Mike Faist, IGN: mikefaist

~

DEPUTY HEADMASTERS:

Grayson Granger, IGN: gray12king

Unknown, IGN: jinnynewtron

Unknown, IGN: nightmarenoelle (Temp)

~

HEAD OF HOUSES

Gryffindor: euvenia

Slytherin: fridgerson

Ravenclaw: goneaway

Hufflepuff: uselesscapulus

~

PROFESSORS

Terrabytee
Alexandio
isakxeven
ambervibes
IcyHuntsy

~

SUPPORT STAFF

Gamekeeper: Vacant

Nurse: Vacant

Caretaker: Vacant

Hall Monitor: School__zone

Punishment System

1st Infraction: Warning

2nd Infraction: Dock house points.

3rd Infraction: Detention and dock house points.

4th Infraction: Double/Triple Detention.

5th Infraction: Suspension, given by their own head of house. The student punished must stay in their common room or face further punishment.

6th Infraction: Expulsion: Only the Deputy Headmaster/Headmistress and Headmaster can administer this. It is basically a plot ban.

~

Reasons to Punish

Misbehaving in class, making bad/unethical work (in extreme cases): dueling without permission, breaking plot rules, entering out-of-bound areas, dangering the school, being outside of the common room at night, etc.

Quidditch System

2nd Years will be able to try out for quidditch positions that are open. The team captain will conduct the audition (the team captain is usually oldest and longest running member of the team, but they can be also chosen by their head of house). The captain will determine how and when to do the tryouts. For example, a seeker tryout may look like a timed golden-snitch chase, or a chaser tryout may be trying to get a quaffle past a keeper and being able to throw it.

After the tryouts, the team captain and the head of house together will determine who will be a member of the quidditch team. It will be posted in the common room usually 2-3 days after the audition. There will be the official team then 2-3 alternates for each position, for the players either can’t make it or are injured to play.

Special Events

The Hogwarts staff will make up special events to be played out on certain times of the year. Here are some examples of what could possibly be said events.

Halloween Feast: On Halloween at least the Great Hall will be decorated, and Halloween centered events will take place

Christmas Feast: During the Christmas holidays, students will be given more free-will to roam about the castle, as its holiday break during the term. The staff will also gift the students their own gifts for the true spirit. Prefects and the Head Boy/Girl will also plan something special, particularly for their house.

Basilisk Attack: Somehow, the chamber of secrets has been open either accidentally or purposefully, and the snake will attack ANY students, usually mudbloods. A group of students or anyone must take charge and go defeat the basilisk in its chamber, often with help.

Triwizard Tournament: Usually an event every 6-12 month, this will occur nearly exactly like the books. Students who are 6th and 7th years (or the oldest if we don’t have them yet somehow) will be able to put their names in the goblet and will be randomly chosen. Unlike the books, they will represent the houses and not the outside schools, because they don’t want to participate in shame. The tasks will either be same as the books or different, new tasks.

Ministry Affairs: Hogwarts either gets tangled with the ministry as they try to take over the school or there’s an attack there that students may interfere with. For example, students may be tricked into going or a professor goes to do something dangerous there and students follow them.

External War: As the roleplay progresses, more story is added relating to an evil organization, usually a reincarnation of the Death Eaters. A war may breakout outside of Hogwarts and may eventually come in. There is A LOT of backstory and people inside and outside the school involved.

Battle of Hogwarts (Sudden attack): A group may start invading the school abruptly. For example, dementors can possibly begin flying towards the school for some reason, or death eaters raid the school.

Battle of Hogwarts (End of All): The final battle in the possible war listed above. Again, backstory and stuff, but this war is far longer and deadlier. Drama WILL occur, and hopefully tears will be shed.

Staff Application Format

Greetings, sir or madame! I am Rita Skeeter, reporter from the Daily Prophet, and I’ll be interviewing you for a job at Hogwarts. Are you ready?

Let’s head on!

~

Minecraft IGN & Past IGNs: SugarGlider811

In real life name or name you wish to go by: Angelina

Roleplay Name and Age (Professor and Student character): Alice, 11

House: Ravenclaw

Real Life Age (optional): 11

Timezone:pacific Daylight Time

Position you’re applying for (either professor or support staff, not head of house): none

Subject (if you’re applying for professor):none

Why do you want this position?:none

Experience in this position:none

How much do you know about Harry Potter?: a Lot

How often are you on Edawg? How long do you usually stay on?: none

List three reasons why you stand out from other applications?:none

How good are you working with other people:none

How familiar are you with /warp Hogwarts?:none

Strengths?:none

Weaknesses?:none

Discord:none

Tip: Most people think that paragraphs of information would bore me, but put AS MUCH information into your answers as you can! But not too much, because I do not want an essay! The more you write, the better chance you have on landing the position. Please make sure your answers stay on the point and answer the question and don’t get off track. Please make sure you have read all of the information above before sending application.

Last edited: