Praise Server Forums! (And Hello!!)

tay848

5 December 2013
I Fangirl Land
EDITS: Added on thoughts to seeing the profiles :))))

Hello!!

I don't know who is on here now, but for those of you that don't know me-maybe at all, I'm Tay848 or Tayy. I was a 2013-2018 player and most famously known as EDawg's number 1 Staff Fangirl. I now try to see what's changed here every 4-5 months. I didn't create a leaving thread-as leaving threads are NOT allowed-but posted on my profile to announce my departure from both Minecraft and the server back around August of last year. With that, I've just started to catch up on what I've missed.

Apparently, I am just seeing the new server forums for the first time. I really want to say that I'm impressed. They look REALLY GOOD for like the first time. For those that have been on the server long enough, you might recall that our forums/website never really looked great. Granted, there were like 1-2 percent of server forums that looked awesome, but still. Our server forums looked super basic for the longest time and looking at it now...This forums page looks the best I have EVER seen it!! To @EDawg878 and anyone else that helped with the redesign, THANK YOU!! The pages look modern, the background is of spawn (and good graphics for it), the side bars in the home part of the forums remind me of a modern chatroom (great thing), and overall, it just looks like a solid website. Even our little profile that's on the top of the page looks solid and great!! Ohmygosh, and our profiles look AMAZING!!! Like, the way our comments look with the updates-YESS!! I'm really happy to see this!!!

All I can say is keep up the good maintaining of the website and I'm super happy to see it updated so well!!! I especially love how it appears the staff and players are communicating a lot better (the NEWS part of the site). I miss you all a lot, but being off of Minecraft-video games in general-has helped me really get back to a healthy lifestyle.

~Tay8481228

Last edited:

Mastergle

Very Disappointed...
Admin
26 March 2014
EDITS: Added on thoughts to seeing the profiles :))))

Hello!!

I don't know who is on here now, but for those of you that don't know me-maybe at all, I'm Tay848 or Tayy. I was a 2013-2018 player and most famously known as EDawg's number 1 Staff Fangirl. I now try to see what's changed here every 4-5 months. I didn't create a leaving thread-as leaving threads are NOT allowed-but posted on my profile to announce my departure from both Minecraft and the server back around August of last year. With that, I've just started to catch up on what I've missed.

Apparently, I am just seeing the new server forums for the first time. I really want to say that I'm impressed. They look REALLY GOOD for like the first time. For those that have been on the server long enough, you might recall that our forums/website never really looked great. Granted, there were like 1-2 percent of server forums that looked awesome, but still. Our server forums looked super basic for the longest time and looking at it now...This forums page looks the best I have EVER seen it!! To @EDawg878 and anyone else that helped with the redesign, THANK YOU!! The pages look modern, the background is of spawn (and good graphics for it), the side bars in the home part of the forums remind me of a modern chatroom (great thing), and overall, it just looks like a solid website. Even our little profile that's on the top of the page looks solid and great!! Ohmygosh, and our profiles look AMAZING!!! Like, the way our comments look with the updates-YESS!! I'm really happy to see this!!!

All I can say is keep up the good maintaining of the website and I'm super happy to see it updated so well!!! I especially love how it appears the staff and players are communicating a lot better (the NEWS part of the site). I miss you all a lot, but being off of Minecraft-video games in general-has helped me really get back to a healthy lifestyle.

~Tay8481228
Long time no see Taylor.

tay848

5 December 2013
I Fangirl Land
Hey I redesigned it not edawg
anyway nice to see you return and i hope you stay and invite other players back too. we are trying to regrow the server.
Oh wow!! You did a great job then!! This redesign was overdue and I thank you for stepping up to do so!!

It's been a very hard decision, but I will not be staying as much as I had in the past. I've been accepted into college and I need to refocus on my mental health in preparation for that. What I will do is try to invite some of my old friends back in the EDawg community if we have time to play together. I really hope y'all succeed in the regrowth process.

Long time no see Taylor.
Garrett!! Oh my gosh, it's been so long!! How are you?? (Have you seen my snap stories??) I've missed you, man!!

The world has improved now that Doogie has taken charge. You should see the survival aspect, if you haven't Taylor.
I'm glad to hear that you appreciate the staff!! I've always felt good when the players like the staff as it allows for an easier flow of communication. There's a survival aspect?! What else changed?? Feel free to send a PM/DM to me about the updates that I've missed!!

fancy seeing you here, gaylor. You should check out the server sometime xoxo
Gaylor?? Gaylor?? Oh my goodness, I've missed that nickname!! I haven't been called that in so long!! Ahh, the memories. I might check out the server when I have some free time. It seems like so much has changed!!

Arrow_Tsar

22 October 2014
An unknown land
www.google.co.uk
Hey, Tay, I personally have never seen you on the server and never got to know you, but it's nice to see you return to write this thread, I left in November 2017 and rejoined in January of 2018, because of the memories I made here, they encouraged me to come back, and I've seen all the changes in 2018, like when Doogie became owner in around September or October and the move into a new plot world and the update to 1.13.2.

tay848

5 December 2013
I Fangirl Land
We have a survival server on S1. finally, more gamemodes Taylor! @tay848
Oh that's cool!! Maybe I will come on soon to check it out!!

Hey, Tay, I personally have never seen you on the server and never got to know you, but it's nice to see you return to write this thread, I left in November 2017 and rejoined in January of 2018, because of the memories I made here, they encouraged me to come back, and I've seen all the changes in 2018, like when Doogie became owner in around September or October and the move into a new plot world and the update to 1.13.2.
Hey there!! I don't recognize your username, but it's nice to be known!! I hope that you are enjoying the new EDawg!!

Welcome back, Tay!

I don't know if you remember my but my past username was quackiechan. Nice to see an old member return to the community. <3
Thanks!! Oh hey, I do remember you!! You were an interesting person in global back in the day. It's nice to know you're still around!!

michaelmode

Iconic
Senior Moderator
28 January 2014
Florida, USA
Oh that's cool!! Maybe I will come on soon to check it out!!

Hey there!! I don't recognize your username, but it's nice to be known!! I hope that you are enjoying the new EDawg!!

Thanks!! Oh hey, I do remember you!! You were an interesting person in global back in the day. It's nice to know you're still around!!
Interesting is one way to put it. Haha. Hope you're doing well!

Arrow_Tsar

22 October 2014
An unknown land
www.google.co.uk
You may have seen me and I may have seen you without knowing, but I have changed by username quite a lot in the past, my username before this was "Arrow_Switchback" so you may recognise that.

tay848

5 December 2013
I Fangirl Land
You may have seen me and I may have seen you without knowing, but I have changed by username quite a lot in the past, my username before this was "Arrow_Switchback" so you may recognise that.
Hey there!! I feel like I have seen your username in the past, but I'm not sure. It's nice to see you around here though!!