[CF Inc.] NOW HIRING! WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM! INTERESTED? Read our thread! [CF Inc.]

THIS POST HAS BEEN AUTHORIZED AND APPROVED BY CF INC. MARKETING TEAM AND CEO
ALL REPRODUCTIONS OF THIS ADVERTISEMENT WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSET OF THE CEO ARE ILLEGAL.
CF INC. CLAIMS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES DONE BY A FAILURE TO ACCEPT YOU. WE HAVE THE RIGHT
TO DENY EMPLOYMENT TO ANYONE WITHOUT REASON. BY SIGNING THIS APPLICATION YOU WAIVE YOUR

LIABILITY AND RIGHTS TO ANY RESPONSIBILITY ON THE COMPANY. COPYRIGHT 2019

8 May 2013
The Netherlands
CF INC Review (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 1 star

I was at CF Burger a while back with my friends and I got treated poorly by the CF Burger staff members. I got thrown out while trying to finish my meal and got a /warn for no other reason than to please the staff member that was supposed to help with my order.

I will NOT be coming here with my family or friends ever again and I recommend to the few reading this that you do the same.

CF INC Review (x) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) 1 star

I was at CF Burger a while back with my friends and I got treated poorly by the CF Burger staff members. I got thrown out while trying to finish my meal and got a /warn for no other reason than to please the staff member that was supposed to help with my order.

I will NOT be coming here with my family or friends ever again and I recommend to the few reading this that you do the same.
Can you please tell me the date of your interaction at CF Burger and the name of the employee and what happened? A message would be suitable. I'd be more than happy to follow up with them, and make sure that you do not have a negative experience again. We would appreciate it if you could give us another chance!

-Thank you

8 May 2013
The Netherlands
Can you please tell me the date of your interaction at CF Burger and the name of the employee and what happened? A message would be suitable. I'd be more than happy to follow up with them, and make sure that you do not have a negative experience again. We would appreciate it if you could give us another chance!

-Thank you
Good day to you sir,

I'm afraid I do not recall the exact date but I'd say it was roughly 2-3 weeks ago. The employee in question is named: 'Dxni'.

I thank you for your quick response and willingness to aid customers. I shall think about giving your company another chance. Thank you sir.

Kind regards,

Brood P. Udding