An Introduction!

Froxinite

10 March 2019
Hello! To briefly introduce myself, my name is Froxinite. My birthday is on the fourth of January, and currently, I'm 14.
I don't do much during my free time, besides of course playing Minecraft. I usually go to the gym, pottery class, or just listen to music.
I've always loved singing. Next year, I am thinking about auditioning for an academy chorus and also all-state. I have a few small concert I'll be in this year, just for community hours and helping my school raise money.
I have an obsession over cute things, and it's really easy to make me feel all uwu. I'm not a weeb, but I kinda am, if you catch my drift, lmfao.
As for Minecraft, I started playing in the summer of 2013. Since then, I've only played a few servers, and when I made my way onto EDawg, the comforting wave from the community made me stay.
Anyways, that's all; I don't have much to say, as I'm also quite shy. Thank you so much for reading, and please, if you want to, send me a DM. I'm always willing to talk and make new friends.
Have a wonderful day~